Welcome to my website!
This is where I will be experimenting with coding and web design.
A little about me
I am a junior communications major with Spanish and sociology minors. I am the Lifestyle Editor for The Hawk Newspaper, and I work in the Writing Center as a receptionist and soon-to-be tutor.
Here is my professional Twitter
All of my work for The Hawk can be found on the website
Here is my resume.
Goals for the semester
- Master the basics of web design
- Grow more comfortable with coding
- Advance throughout the semester to more sophisticated techniques
What I've done so far
- body tag, which indicates what is seen on the page
- three levels of headings, which separate different content and create visual hierarchy
- paragraph tags, which group sentences into paragraphs distinct from the headings
- inserted a line break to create two different sections on the page
- made an ordered and an unordered list
- made text bold and italic
- used closing tags to end each element